What We Believe
- That providing nourishing healthy food feeds both the body and spirit.
- In using the following ingredients when possible: organic, locally grown or produced and not chemically treated in any way.
- In buying ingredients that support the larger goals of sustainability and a local food system.
- In being conscious of our impact on the environment. We heat our oven with wood that was previously being burned as scrap by a local company. Our delivery vehicle runs on recycled vegetable oil, furnished by Ecological Creations.
- In being financially responsible, both with your money and with ours. The price of our wheat tripled last year and shipping costs skyrocketed, but the price of our bread increased minimally. We substitute less expensive ingredients when we can and have a commitment to make a profit, but a profit that is fair to both the company and the consumer.
- Most importantly, we want our work to matter; to make a positive contribution to the world; and we want to be happy while doing it. It’s that simple.